Re: [Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.

Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + exiscan + spamassassin - Need an idea.
On Sat, 2002-09-14 at 09:17, Tim Jackson wrote:
> Hi Eric, on Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:44:07 -0500 you wrote:
>
> > I'm running exim with exiscan virus checking email, and SpamAssassin
> > (not with sa-exim), to mark spam-mail, and score it appropriately.
> > What I'm trying to do, is actually MTA-level bypassing email, with a
> > spam-score >= 100, basically sending those to /dev/null.

[snipped]
> Otherwise, you could write an Exim system filter to filter out anything
> with SA score >100.

We do something similar. Use a filter or a router (exim4) to check the
X-Spam-Flag (or is it X-Spam-status?) header; the one with the hit
count. You can then get all 'very likely to be spam' mail sent to
/dev/null. For a router, a condition statement with a 'match' expression
will work. For the system filter, again you can use a match expresion
(as far as I remember).

(Sorry its vague; it's late, but if you have real problems let me know
and I'll dig out our configure file/system filter to see how we actually
do it.)

Regards,

John.
--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK       Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@???