[Exim] local_scan() and rejected messages

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] local_scan() and rejected messages
Hello,

Eric's post on spam-scanning reminded me of something I've been meaning to
ask. I recently installed sa-exim (for those that don't know, a
local_scan() implementation to realtime-reject/devnull mails based on
their SpamAssassin score). The trouble is that every time a mail is
rejected, the entire headers (including all the SpamAssassin ones) get
saved in the Exim reject log file. This is *not* via a log_write call in
sa-exim, it seems to be Exim itself saving it.

I don't particularly want all this logging; a normal 'rejected' entry
(such as you might get for any other 550) would be enough. Is there any
way to disable this? I can't find anything in the docs about it.

Tim