Re: [Exim] local_scan() and rejected messages

Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_scan() and rejected messages
On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 09:26:56AM +0100, Tim Jackson wrote:
> saved in the Exim reject log file. This is *not* via a log_write call in
> sa-exim, it seems to be Exim itself saving it.
>
> I don't particularly want all this logging; a normal 'rejected' entry
> (such as you might get for any other 550) would be enough. Is there any
> way to disable this? I can't find anything in the docs about it.

Philip is already aware of this, I've asked him if he could extend the
local_scan API so that you can reject a message without triggering a header
dump, and I'd really like to be able to send output to the reject file
without generating a dump either. Right now sa-exim unfortunately can
generate two dumps of the same message in the reject log.

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key