Re: [Exim] Announce: exiscan-4.10-12

Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Dave C.
CC: Tom Kistner, R W C, exiscanusers, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Announce: exiscan-4.10-12
On (2002/09/11 11:37), Dave C. wrote:

> The patch site is http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/ - it would be really
> fantastic if the patchfile itself could be added as part of the sources
> and retrieved automatically as well.. The standard patch is a directory
> level higher than the normal FreeBSD ones, I dont know if you'd have to
> modify it or if there is a way of telling the ports system to specify
> the -p1 when applying the patch..

The port Makefile can manipulate PATCH_ARGS. :-)

I'll do this myself when

a) the move from exim-devel to exim or exim4 has been done by portmgr,
and

b) I've upgraded my primary production server to exim4 and need to get
exiscan working myself. This will probably be some time in the next
two weeks.

If someone sends me a patch against the port before then, I'll commit
it.

Ciao,
Sheldon.