RE: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Bernard Stern, exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution
At 09:57 AM 9/2/02 +0200, Bernard Stern wrote:

>- I'm using mailman for mailing lists, but the current stable
> release does not support virtual domains (last time I checked
> the mailman home page at least). If you do need virtual domain
> mailing lists, you might give a try to sympa, I believe it
> supports virtual domains.

mailman cvs does seem to support virtual domains (at least, it asks you
what domain name the list you are running prefers).

And exim can have per-domain alias files where you just define a list in
one of the alias files and not elsewhere.

         -srs