Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution

Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Tony Earnshaw
CC: p.schoenfeld, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution
--
lør, 2002-08-31 kl. 18:22 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

> > i'm currently searching for a more or less special mail solution
> > i can't find a reasonable howto for. Maybe you can give me some hints
> > in getting the wanted mail solution up and running, that would be
> > really nice.

> www.openldap.org.

> Use the latest, stable versions (Openldap 2.1.4, BDB 4.0). It will give
> you all and much more much more than you're asking for, but will cost
> you some time and effort to learn (there's an excellent mailing list to
> help you :-)

| Jeremy > I don't know of any mail clients and POP3 servers that
| Jeremy > support that combination.

As Jeremy said, there's the question of POP3 with MD5. I misread that. I
use PO3 with TLS and plain authorisation. Would that not be enough, or
does it have to be MD5?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981