RE: [Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be

Autor: Dave C.
A: David Markham
CC: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', 'Exim User (E-mail)'
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be
On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, David Markham wrote:

> This is outgoing mail though :( You cannot use any recipient verify as its
> not the outgoing MTA's job. I just need to dump outbound messages to over
> say 20-30 recipients at the same domain.

Er, all mail is both 'incoming' *and* 'outgoing', in that it comes IN to
exim from somewhere (possibly by SMTP, or stdin called from some otehr
process), and is going OUT of exim to somewhere else (possibly SMTP, or
appended to a file, or a pipe)

Now, if these are coming IN from somewhere, and are going TO a domain
not under your control, then they should be coming FROM somewhere under
your control - in which case you take direct action against your
customer/employee/etc.

If you have mail that is coming in to your server from arbitrary
origins, destinted for foains that are not your, you have bigger
problems that worrying about too many recipients in the same domain.