Re: [Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Dave C., David Markham
CC: 'Exim User \(E-mail\)'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be
djc@??? (Dave C.) [Friday, August 09, 2002 4:29 AM]:

> On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, David Markham wrote:
>> This is outgoing mail though :( You cannot use any recipient verify
>> as its not the outgoing MTA's job. I just need to dump outbound
>> messages to over say 20-30 recipients at the same domain.
>
> Now, if these are coming IN from somewhere, and are going TO a domain
> not under your control, then they should be coming FROM somewhere
> under your control - in which case you take direct action against your
> customer/employee/etc.

Aye. Now try that on an extremely busy cluster of mailservers with a
userbase of several million mailboxes (or hell, several thousand mailboxes).

You'd certainly want a way to automate this.

    -srs