[Exim] Re: WebMin Module...

Author: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: 'Exim-User (E-mail)'
Subject: [Exim] Re: WebMin Module...
--
On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:20:42AM -0500, Cory Daehn wrote:
| Actually, I'm more interested in the ability to configure the alias,
| relay, etc information than I am in the major things. I have a
| "co-user" who is basically inept and unattainable when it comes to
| Linux.

Ahh, ok, I see what you need. You can put the alias, relay, etc lists
into separate files (not directly in exim.conf) or databases and let
your co-admin modify those directly. Then use the appropriate lookup
mechanisms for exim to retrieve the data from the external sources.
In fact, if you put the data in a database of some sort, then you
could fairly easily knock together some cgi scripts to provide a web
interface to it. (that really does need to be custom code since your
db schema is custom as well :-))

HTH,
-D

--

If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His
Word has no place in our lives.