RE: [Exim] WebMin Module...

Author: Cory Daehn
To: 'Dr Andrew C Aitchison', 'Exim-User \(E-mail\)'
Subject: RE: [Exim] WebMin Module...
Actually, I'm more interested in the ability to configure the alias,
relay, etc information than I am in the major things. I have a
"co-user" who is basically inept and unattainable when it comes to
Linux. He barely manages to figure things out using Linuxconf and
prefers webmin. I basically don't want him mucking around on my Linux
box with a text editor and root privileges... { In fact, I wouldn't let
him touch the box at all if he didn't own it. ;-) } Who knows what
he'll screw up. But if he can edit the basic information using webmin,
that's great for me when I don't have time to make simple changes.

In a perfect world, we could require licenses to use computers.
Unfortunately the majority of the computer users aren't those in control
of such things. Until then, we must deal with having kludges in place.