Re: [Exim] virtual_delivery not working correctly

Author: Paul
To: exim-users
CC: Mark McRitchie
Subject: Re: [Exim] virtual_delivery not working correctly
Dear All,

I now have my config working correctly but I now need two seperate directors
for email forwarding.
The one for localuser's should lookup via foward files and the director for
virtual_users should do an SQL lookup.
Below is my correctly configured directors but I am unsure how to specifiy
different forwarding directors for each driver

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/mail/$local_part
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail

virtual_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_MAILBOX}{$value}}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mail
group = mail

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
check_local_user = false
data = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_FORWARD}{$value}}
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

virtual_local_user:
driver = smartuser
domains = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_DOMAIN}{$value}}
condition = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_USER}{$value}}
transport = virtual_delivery

Thanks

Paul