Re: [Exim] virtual_delivery not working correctly

Author: Paul
To: exim-users
CC: ph10
Subject: Re: [Exim] virtual_delivery not working correctly
Dear Phillip,

Thanks for point this out, below is the original transport handler and it's
corresponding director below it.

virtual_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_MAILBOX}{$value}}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = mail
group = mail

virtual_local_user:
domains = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_DOMAIN}{$value}}
driver = smartuser
transport = virtual_delivery

Thanks
Paul