Re: [Exim] AOL blocks SSL/TLS?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Vadim Vygonets
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] AOL blocks SSL/TLS?
Quoth Tom Samplonius on Tue, Apr 23, 2002:
> No, the AOL relay servers should relay for any domain. That is how
> relay servers work. They will relay anything from the internal
> AOL network. The same goes for any ISP doing SMTP redirect to their own
> relay.

Not always. Some ISPs relay mail from their dialups *only* if
the SMTP sender's domain is their own. I know of one ISP in
Israel that does it. The idea is probably that if you want your
own domain, you should buy a business package or something and
host your domain in their hosting centre.

Vadik.

--
A friend is someone you call to help you move. A real friend is
someone you call to help you move a body.