Re: [Exim] AOL blocks SSL/TLS?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Matt Bernstein
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: James P. Roberts
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] AOL blocks SSL/TLS?
On Apr 21 James P. Roberts wrote:

>Problem solved, with extensive thanks to the kind and intelligent people
>on this list.

[snip]
>(7) By setting Stunnel to listen on that port, and simply have it
>redirect the connection to localhost:25, and also negotiate "smtps" (see
>below), it works! This eliminates the "dropped connection" error
>(0x800CCC0F) that OE gives when using encryption to any port other than
>25.

I do hope you're insisting on AUTH on localhost:25, otherwise
congratulations you're an open relay on port 465 ;)

I have a similar setup to you, but I forward to port 587 which requires
AUTH. (See one of my posts from about two-three weeks ago--search for
"thanks stunnel".)