Re: [Exim] Leaving bcc: headers in mail

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nigel Metheringham
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Tim Tassonis
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Leaving bcc: headers in mail
On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 14:02, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there an option to preserve Bcc: headers(including the recipient, not
> an empty one) in local mails?
>
> The reason is a setup where mail for a domain is received with exim, then
> stored for all users in a single mailbox file, and then retrieved by an
> Exchange Server using POP to store it for several Exchange Users. If Bcc:
> is removed, Exchange will not deliver it to those users.

You probably want to be using Envelope-To: for this. You also need to
do the injection with something other than exchange - if it thinks it
can use header information for this it is sadly mistaken (you can just
about do it if you export envelope data into the header as with
envelope-to:).

BTW if this config is used to receive messages from mailing lists please
let the mailing list admins know ahead of time so they can bar your
domain from their lists :-( It will save trouble later

    Nigel.