RE: [Exim] Need help setting up SMTP AUTH

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dennis Pinckard
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: j.horne, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Need help setting up SMTP AUTH
Well, what do you know, it works!

Thanks John.

I was using AUTH command once I telnet'ed in and EXIM reported no
authentication.

Using the ehlo command, I get the AUTH PLAIN LOGIN message. Looks like
it's working now.

Now I get to attempt to get it to authenticate against the Bynari LDAP
server, or my main Linux/Samba LDAP server.

Thanks again for your help.