Re: [Exim] [OT] Fighting spam from postmastergeneral.com

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: drees
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] [OT] Fighting spam from postmastergeneral.com
"Steve Drees" <drees@???> writes:

> Anybody here blocking pmg servers as a rule?

We were. A while back. At an outfit that is among the largest freemail
services in the world. However Postmaster General / Mindshare Design
recently took on board two antispammers (and former MAPS members) I like
and respect, to read their abuse desk. I unblocked them then.

While they do have assorted sleazy sounding clients, the abuse quotient
from their servers has kind of decreased after we unblocked them.

That said, their machines are pretty easy to find, all having
distinctive rDNS (and you can query rwhois.verio.net for their IPs...)

            -srs