Re: [Exim] Help upgrading from 3.34 to 4.02

Author: Patrick Boucher
To: exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Help upgrading from 3.34 to 4.02
Greetings,

First i would like to thank you for your support ;)

Yes I had Exim 3 Working great here on RedHat 7.1

ps aux | grep exim tells me Exim 3 is running as Root.
In exim 3, i did not changed any config. Because it keeps on giving me errors. Permissions and Anythings..

Ok to Answer your questions:
Ok I have removed the daemon options.. But The Daemon options gives me a Good "OK" after Starting.

exim3 is Exim Binary version 3.. and Exim4 is Exim binary Version 4. ;)

Should i include options -q15m ?.. What is the use for that options?..
I include the -C config options on the command line to make sure it point to the right place.. I have .r3 is
Config file for Exim version 3.

Ok.. Now for the Good part,

My Mail file are in /home/user
Should i make all of thoses directory 0770 ?
So user will be able to read and Write.
and the group will be popusers?

And The user of Exim will be mail:popusers ?

Is that All ?