Re: [Exim] NFS and Exim

Author: joe
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [Exim] NFS and Exim
OK, here's the debugging output:

queued for procmail_pipe transport: local_part=user domain=example.com
errors_to=NULL
domain_data=NULL local_part_data=NULL
localuser director succeeded for user

delivering user@??? as user using procmail_pipe:
uid=4052 gid=10 home=/home/user current=/home/user
auxiliary group list: <none>
LOG: 0 MAIN
== user@??? T=procmail_pipe defer (2): No such file or
directory: failed to chdir to /home/user
set_process_info: 1356 tidying up after delivering 16pJXd-0000Lq-00
Processing retry items
user@??? in *? yes (*)
end of retry processing
Size of headers = 274
end delivery of 16pJXd-0000Lq-00

and here is the exim log:

2002-03-24 21:49:39 16pJcA-0000Ob-00 == user@???
T=procmail_pipe defer (2): No such file or directory: failed to chdir to
In this example I have temporarily renamed my home directory to simulate
an
/home/user

Hope this helps. It's not telling me anything I didn't already know :)