Re: [Exim] NFS and Exim

Author: Phil Pennock
To: joe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] NFS and Exim
On 2002-03-24 at 21:25 -0400, joe wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

Quick note: If starting a new thread, please don't mail me directly.
I'll see it on the list. If I don't have time to deal with it, I'll
just delete my local copy and be prejudiced against replying later.

> userforward:
> driver = forwardfile

[...]
> file = .forward

Check the doc for that option, on that driver. Note how it provides two
different syntaxes and explains the difference between them.

> messages are still being deferred.

By what? Debugging output helps here, as do log entries.

$ exim -d2 recipient < test-message 2>&1 | tee debug_log

Try -d2 first, then -d9 if that doesn't help you.

You're saying "this is happening", without providing information as to
where it's happening, what's causing, what led to it, or anything else.

The debugging output helps here. Even if it doesn't help you, it'll
help others when you ask. As will the log entries.