Re: [Exim] fetchmail and RBL checking

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: dman
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] fetchmail and RBL checking
On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 12:03:03PM -0500, Scott Nolde wrote:

| I was asking the same thing a few days ago and kinda came to the
| conclusion you can do such a thing in the system filter with soemthing
| like this:

| if "${lookup{$h_received:} lsearch {/etc/exim/spammers}{spam}}" is "spam"
|     then save /usr/home/scott/mail/Z-Spam
|         seen finish
| endif

| The /etc/exim/spammers file is set up like this:
|     domain.com
|     spammer.net
|     weliketospamyou.net
| etc....

That's not quite right. The lookup will try to find the exact string
represented by $h_received: (which will be the empty string since
header names are case-sensitive, right?) which isn't in that list.
Instead you want to be able to extract domain names from each of the
reverse-lookup on IP literals that don't already have a domain
attached).

I think checking the Received: headers is a bit too complex for exim's
filtering language (also consider the variations in the layout and the
data included by differents hosts).

-D

--

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!