Re: [Exim] fetchmail and RBL checking

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Stephen Turner
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] fetchmail and RBL checking
On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 06:47:20PM +0000,
Stephen Turner <sret1@???> is thought to have said:

> On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
> >
> > The only way to get spam out of your mailbox when using fetchmail, is to
> > use a tool like Procmail. Since your mail server is not the one
> > receiving an SMTP connection, you have to filter after it gets to you.
> >

> Thanks for all the replies.
>
> I use procmail already to filter my mail into different inboxes by subject.
> But I don't think procmail can be configured to look up the remote servers
> in the various RBL lists.

Sure it can. In fact it can do it at least a couple different ways. You
could use rblcheck (http://rblcheck.sourceforge.net/) or you can use
spambouncer (http://www.spambouncer.org) or you can do it youself (plenty
of examples out there if you use a google search -- for example
http://www.xs4all.nl/~sister/procmailrc)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality