Re: [Exim] Notes on Exim 3.22 via Redhat 7.1

Góra strony
Autor: Dave C.
Dla: Tony Earnshaw
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Notes on Exim 3.22 via Redhat 7.1
Heh.. We have our own internal RPM, with the compile-time options set as
we need them. We are going to be switching to FreeBSD, and I'm not sure
yet how to have our own internal 'port', yet I expect I will be figuring
it out. If not, then I will probably just go back to straight compile
from the tarball.