RE: [Exim] What do you want in a book?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] Logging
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] What do you want in a book?
On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Dave C. wrote:

> I guess my suggestion was mainly that you keep a seperate 'changes'
> file with the electronic documentation, which you did not empty when
> you updated the full specification (only if you ever did update the
> book), so that it would always have the list of changes since the book.

Such data is available, because for each relase, the ChangeLog for that
release is put in a file in the ChangeLog/ directory in the ftp site. It
seems a bit overkill to include all these with each release as well.
(Though if lots of people say "yes, yes, do it" I could be persuaded.)