RE: [Exim] What do you want in a book?

Autor: Dave C.
A: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] What do you want in a book?

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, Dave C. wrote:
>
> > Perhaps once the book text is set to print, you could maintain a
> > CHANGES file much like you do now between electronic documentation
> > updates, but this would include all changes that have occured since the
> > book..
>
> The book will never be up-to-date. In fact, it is already out of date,

I guess my suggestion was mainly that you keep a seperate 'changes'
file with the electronic documentation, which you did not empty when
you updated the full specification (only if you ever did update the
book), so that it would always have the list of changes since the book.