RE: [Exim] How to treat SMTP error 550 (Relaying denied) as …

Author: Leonardo Boselli
Subject: RE: [Exim] How to treat SMTP error 550 (Relaying denied) as a temporary failure
In this case an idea would be to disable completely bouncing,
since you exim in effect act as a satellite you could just feed
anything to your ISP server, than just wait and hope.
If a 550 arise you could safely retry later (only exception would be
an address to that server, since it would be a true 5xx error)