Re: [Exim] Incoming mail lost without trace

Author: Zero Piraeus
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incoming mail lost without trace
Hey:

One more and then I'll shut up about it. Everything is now resolved, and
mail is arriving normally.

I think I expressed things badly yesterday - I'm pretty new to all this
so I'm getting some of the words wrong. The core of the problem, though,
was that mail addressed to the domains in question was trying to get to
the IP of an old account of mine instead of my current one, due to a
mistake by my ISP which they then failed to spot when checking out the
problem because the account names are similar.

Bit of a cock-up, but they're usually pretty good so I'll let 'em off.

Thanks again, everyone.

-[z].