Re: [Exim] queuerunner

Author: George Schlossnagle
To: sureshr
CC: Conrad Wood, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] queuerunner
Is it a single message destined for many people, or unique-per-person.
If it's one mail being sent to many, don't send it locally 10k times,
send it once with 10k people in the envelope to;. Then you have one
entry in your queue which remains untill all deliveries have been
accomplished. Much better.

george