Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: wokness monster
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, wokness monster wrote:

> > I meant the main logs, not the message log.

                ^^^^^^^^^^

> I got 3 files, I do not know which one to send, they are:

> /var/log/exim_mainlog
> /var/log/exim_paniclog
> /var/log/exim_rejectlog

How about exim_mainlog.

Take a look at it and see if you can see your attempted messages send from
Eudora. Your best bet is to go wtih the time in the logs.

> > > 2000-09-18 14:20:12 wokness@???: system_aliases director
> > deferred:
> > > /etc/aliases
> > > (lsearch lookup): file mode 0755 should not contain 0000
> >
> > Please type
> >
> > ls -l /etc/aliases
> >
> > and report the results. Exim is complaining about something there.
>
> --
>
> ironhide# ls -l /etc/aliases
> total 1
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root wheel 512 Sep 12 18:15 wok
> ironhide#

Ok. /etc/aliases should be a regular file and not a directory (folder),
you have made it into a directory. It should be a regular file with lines
like

postmaster: wok
info: someuser

and so on.