Re: [Exim] Anit-Virus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian K. West
A: Sam Ng, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Anit-Virus
McAfee is what I use.. I think Philip added my example configuration to the
website. I use exim/amavis/uvscan(mcafee) I have also written a few
scripts to automate the task of updating your dat file. One script for
weekly dat files and another for daily dat files. You need Archive::Tar and
Archive::Zip installed to use them. Let me know if you would like these
when you get setup.. If you cant find the example config, let me know and I
can send that too.

Thanks,
Brian West