Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: wokness monster
A: George Schlossnagle
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
Hi, (sorry if this is a double post, zdnet was having some probs.)

I am pretty sure I set DNS up correctally, as to the file that handles
MX records (/var/named/namedb/wokness) I got this in there:

@      IN     SOA      ironhide.wokness.com.
ironhide.ironhide.wokness.com.   (
                                        14              ; Serial
                                        3600            ; Refresh
                                        900             ; Retry
                                        3600000         ; Expire
                                        3600 )          ; Minimum

       IN     NS       ironhide.wokness.com.

localhost.wokness.com.    IN A    127.0.0.1
wokness.wokness.com.      IN A    192.168.1.20
soundwave.wokness.com.    IN A    192.168.1.10
wheeljack.wokness.com.    IN A    192.168.1.11
ironhide.wokness.com.     IN A    192.168.1.1

wokness.com.    IN A 192.168.1.1
                IN MX 10 ironhide.wokness.com.
                IN NS ironhide.wokness.com.

--

so when I do a nslookup for mx I get this:

Default Server: ironhide.wokness.com
Address: 192.168.1.1

> mx

Server: ironhide.wokness.com
Address: 192.168.1.1

Name:    mx

so everything seems to be ok as to the MX records (ironhide is the machine
running exim).

Thanks,
Wokness