Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: George Schlossnagle
A: wokness monster
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
There are two ways of running exim: as a standalone daemon and as a
process spawned by inetd. The description you're referring to is how to
set it up to be spawned out of inetd. If you're going to be recieving
any sort of volume of mail, I would recommend running it as a daemon
(exim -bd).

Regarding your receipt problems, do you have wokness.com set in
local_domains? If you're sending mail to wokness.com from another
machine, is your exim-running machine the lowest numbered mx? The
online manual is, IMHO, much easier to search through than spec.txt, and
the configuration file is pretty well documented inline. I would
recommend going through the main part of the exim configuration (the
first part before the first 'end') and reading all the comments.