Re: [Exim] delaying route queries

Author: Dave C.
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] delaying route queries
Well one solutions might involve an extra phone line and modem (and
call both ;))

Another might be to only try to send mail while connected to the
reliable but non-newsable one. (and if you only infrequently need to
get news, would work ok..)

Another might be to try and arrange some sort of SMTP auth with one of
the smarthosts..