Re: [Exim] Mailing lists

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Where are these features documented? I spent some time yesterday scanning
RFC822 (apparently an old spec), but could find no specific discussion of
bulk mailing, "MAIL FROM: ," "RCPT TO:" or "DATA". Nor do I see such details
in O'Reilly's network administrator book, or in several unix references

Is there some other more generic "mailing" list I should really be posing
these questions to? I was previously unsuccessful in raising such questions
on a general linux list

David