Re: [Exim] Mailing lists

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Yes, exactly, a distribution list, just as you describe. Thank you. It is a
serious undertaking, a small part of a considerably larger personal
multiyear effort involving thousands of lines of coding. Other than to poor
media such as the New York Times and some financial journals, it only goes
to people who are either in my circle of personal friends or who have made a
specific request for the material. I would not participate in any other
undertaking

I'm surprised to see that there is not a direct facility or resource under
Linux to accommodate this requirement, which must arise countless times. To
the extent possible, I would prefer to avoid reinventing the wheel. For the
moment, I am in fact using Outlook Express, but would like to migrate the
resource to Linux

Thank you, Dave, for pointing my inquiry in the proper direction, and to the
list for suffering all my groping in the dark

David