Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?

Author: Brian K. West
To: exim-users, Max Caines
Subject: Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?
Max,

Your only running Virus Scan on one(1) machine. not every machine. The Lic.
states its for one machine. If you wanted to run vscan on every machine
then yes you need a lic. for every machine.. but since you wish to only run
it on one as per the lic. on the product, I see no problems. My Lic. states
1. Node. Not one user or mailbox.

Thanks,
Brian

1.  License Grant. Subject to the payment of
    the applicable license fees, and subject
    to the terms and conditions of this
    Agreement, Network Associates hereby
    grants to you a non-exclusive, non-
    transferable right to use one copy of the
    specified version of the Software and the
    accompanying documentation (the
    "Documentation"). You may install one copy
    of the Software on one computer,
    workstation, personal digital assistant,
    pager, "smart phone" or other electronic
    device for which the Software was designed
    (each, a "Client Device"). If the Software
    is licensed as a suite or bundle with more
    than one specified Software product, this
    license applies to all such specified
    Software products, subject to any
    restrictions or usage terms specified
    individually for any of such Software