Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?

Author: Rainer Link
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?
"Brian K. West" wrote:

> Solution: AMaViS works great with Virus Scan for
> UNIX(Linux,Solaris/sparc/FreeBSD/AIX) THe cost of vscan for unix is only 37
> dollars for a 1 node Lic. I have mine setup as per the README.exim that
> comes with AMaViS It scans inbound and outbound emails for know viruses...
> Works great.. Let me know if anyone needs help setting this up!

Thanks for these nice words :-)

Anyway, currently our AMaViS script is called n-times for scanning one
mail (n is the number of receipients). This can be prevented, if AMaViS
is called from a (message) system filter - but I'm currently busy with
other stuff. So contributions are very welcome! :-) Thanks a lot.

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Member of Virus Help Munich (www.vhm.haitec.de)