Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?

Author: Brian K. West
To: salvo, Guillaume Finance
CC: Exim Group
Subject: Re: [Exim] Antivirus for Exim/SMTP?
Solution: AMaViS works great with Virus Scan for
UNIX(Linux,Solaris/sparc/FreeBSD/AIX) THe cost of vscan for unix is only 37
dollars for a 1 node Lic. I have mine setup as per the README.exim that
comes with AMaViS It scans inbound and outbound emails for know viruses...
Works great.. Let me know if anyone needs help setting this up!

Thanks,
Brian
PS: Check the headers of this email! "X-AntiVirus: scanned by AMaViS/Virus
Scan for UNIX"