Re: [Exim] Adding a disclaimer to out going emails

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding a disclaimer to out going emails
Quoth Phil Chambers on Tue, Jun 13, 2000:
> 1) Corporate MTA:  I am sure that anywhere in the world would allow a corporate
>    body to do what it likes with e-mail sent by its own employee's before it
>    leaves their own MTA.

Yes. Suppose I send mail to president@??? telling him
something about the problems of employment of janitors in the
State of Texas. Suppose the company changes the body to some
nice treat from some well-known terrorist. Suppose FBI shows at
my door. Suppose I don't feel comfortable about it.

Vadik.

--
It was state of the art, he said.
The art in this case was probably pottery.