Re: [Exim] Re: Is wrapper needed if MTA sets user and group?

Author: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Is wrapper needed if MTA sets user and group?
On Sun, 28 May 2000, Peter Radcliffe wrote:

> I don't use the wrapper at all and my majordomo config works
> perfectly. The only thing I could do with is replacing bulk_mailer,
> since it has some known problems,

With exim you do not need bulk_mailer and you should not use it (unless
you like losing mail to mailing lists).

Just set

remote_max_parallel = 20

in the main configuration. You may also wish to play with remote_sort
as well. Just get rid of bulk_mailer.

-j

I'm not sure that I understand all of the directors you listed, but will
take a closer look.

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
 Until June 9:  Cranfield Computer Centre   +44(0)1234 750 111 x 2826