Re: [Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4

Author: Phil Pennock
To: EXIM users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Configuring Exim to Work with SuSE 6.4
Typing away merrily, James Greenhalgh produced the immortal words:
> mv /usr/sbin/sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail.real (or whatever)
> ln -s /wherever_exim_is/bin/exim /usr/sbin/sendmail

The most recent sendmail exploit which comes to mind would still be
possible on a system where this was done.

chmod ug-s /usr/sbin/sendmail.real

--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.