[Exim] MailSender Module only works with Local Addresses on …

Author: jmatej
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] MailSender Module only works with Local Addresses on Exim
My ISP use exim3.13.
I am having trouble executing a script with Mail Sender PERL module 7.04. The module allows for files to be sent as attachments through the smtp server. For some unknown reason the script only works if the target email address is local to the server. All remote email addresses result in an error "local user unknown". I am able to manually send mail to a remote address from the command prompt as well as from an email client. I have cut and pasted some test examples from the Mail Sender modules's documentation with the same resulting problem so I doubt it is my script. Is it possible that my ISP's exim is configured to allow email clients and command line to send remotely, but prevent scripts this permission? If so, can it be re-configured?
I would greatly appreciate any advice on this problem...
Thanks!!!