[Exim] Aliasfiles and transition from Sendmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tristan Graham
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Aliasfiles and transition from Sendmail
Hi,

We are currently attempting to move our mail systems from Sendmail to Exim,
but are having a few difficulties implementing some of our setup with Exim.
Inparticular, we currently have a large mail forwarding database in the
form of a dbm containing three distinct cases:

user@domain        user@domain
@domain         user@domain
%1@domain        @domain

The last case simply forwards mail to auser@domain to auser@anotherdomain.
The first case is fair enough and works fine with the dbm lookup, but how
do you then alter the search key for the directors that perform the other
two lookups ?

A little assistance would be gratefully accepted....

Regards,

Tristan Graham.