Re: [Exim] Aliasfiles and transition from Sendmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tristan Graham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Aliasfiles and transition from Sendmail
On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Tristan Graham wrote:

> user@domain        user@domain
> @domain        user@domain
> %1@domain        @domain

> The last case simply forwards mail to auser@domain to auser@anotherdomain.
> The first case is fair enough and works fine with the dbm lookup, but how
> do you then alter the search key for the directors that perform the other
> two lookups ?

The last case can trivially be done by a domainlist *router* rather than
a director, if the domain is removed from local_domains.

xxxx:
driver = domainlist
route_list = domain anotherdomain

The new domain "otherdomain" is then passed to the next router. Or you
can add "bydns" to the routing to get it to look up MX records etc.
there and then - in which case a transport has to be added.

Or you could use a smartuser director, retaining domain in
local_domains:

xxxx:
driver = smartuser
domains = domain
new_address = $local_part@anotherdomain

but personally I prefer the router, because this isn't really a local
domain.

For the second case, you need to put

*@domain    user@otherdomain

in the alias file, and set the search_type to dbm*@ instead of dbm.