Re: [Exim] trashing self messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Torsten Curdt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trashing self messages
On 10 Mar 2000, Torsten Curdt wrote:

> 2.1 adding a header (I guess this has to happen
>     before the alias director, right?)

>    team_director:
>      local_parts = "team"
>      driver = smartuser
>      headers_add = "X-Trash: $sender_address"

Smartuser won't work unless you specify *either* a transport *or*
new_address. Otherwise it has nothing to do... I suppose you could do
something horrible like

new_address = $local_part@$domain

That might work.

> 2.2 trash all self addressed mails with header
>
>    team_trasher_director:
>      condition = {if eq {$header_x-trash}{$sender_address}{yes}{no}}

                                          ^
                                          ^
                       You need a : here to terminate the header name.

>     .... then trash - somehow

     driver = smartuser
     new_user = :blackhole: