Re: [Exim] trashing self messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Torsten Curdt
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] trashing self messages
>> Do you think their might be a way of constructing something
>> like this? E.g. adding a header to all messages going to the
>> mailinglist and then setting up a diretor trashing all messages
>> with such a header and sender = receipent?

>Yes, this is possible. But not trivial.

So maybe you guys can help me setting it up?! ;-)

I know you all consider it not really worth
thinking about - but our users think it is...
so I have to consider it worth!

And because it's for our intranet and not the
internet it is not completely beyond me!

Ok... let me start out...

1. to your objection, Philip:
Of course it's hard to define which header to use
but if they want to use this feature they need to
get there mail sent with the right header - the
one that I specified! (I guess I would use the
sender, anyway)

2. the concept...

2.1 adding a header (I guess this has to happen
    before the alias director, right?)

   team_director:
     local_parts = "team"
     driver = smartuser
     headers_add = "X-Trash: $sender_address"

2.2 trash all self addressed mails with header

   team_trasher_director:
     condition = {if eq {$header_x-trash}{$sender_address}{yes}{no}}

    .... then trash - somehow

Comment please ;-)
--
Torsten