Re: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: yann
Cc: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] Logo contest (Logo and Slogans)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)
On 8-Mar-00 at 02:33, yann@??? (yann@???) wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 09:59:19AM +0000, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:
> > I would like to ask about the Exim logo on the web site, though. I think
> > it could be my low vision: It seems to have some sort of (wooden?) X at
> > its centre, but, no offence to its designer, it does look to me rather
> > like a piece of burnt toast. Am I just seeing it incorrectly? What did
> > the designer have in mind that I missed?
>
> Okay, I am going to regret doing this, but here it goes:
>

>      The Wonderfull And Amazing Exim Logo Contest!

> There are three categories: banners, button and freeform. The winer of
> each categories will get a wonderfull Planet Online Mug[1].
>
> What does everyone think?

I suggest we expand the range of potential logo contributors by
submitting this as a target for the semi-monthly GIMP image contest.

    http://www.gimp.org/art.html
    http://contest.gimp.org/

(Note that the contest.gimp.org page is currently down for retooling;
but they're still running the contests so it should be back up soon.)

If they accept, they will handle the display page, voting, etc.

-Pat