[Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: yann
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)
New slogan:

        eXim -- the eXperiment gone right.

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 09:59:19AM +0000, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:
> I would like to ask about the Exim logo on the web site, though. I think
> it could be my low vision: It seems to have some sort of (wooden?) X at
> its centre, but, no offence to its designer, it does look to me rather
> like a piece of burnt toast. Am I just seeing it incorrectly? What did
> the designer have in mind that I missed?

Okay, I am going to regret doing this, but here it goes:

    The Wonderfull And Amazing Exim Logo Contest!

Zero, ask Phil if he wants to change the logo if there is one that is
more liked by a majority -- or make this one the unofficial one or
something. Of course, the current one can be moninated.

First, let's get moninations for the contest.

Second, I'll create a page where those will be displayed (Nigel?).

Third, vote for your favorite.

There are three categories: banners, button and freeform. The winer of
each categories will get a wonderfull Planet Online Mug[1].

What does everyone think?

[1] Slightly better than a kick in the teeth... and no, you cann't see
them first in case it is a deterant.
--
Yann Golanski                               Internet Systems Developer
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key                 Mailmaster for the Planet Online