Re: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: yann
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)
yann@??? said:
>     The Wonderfull And Amazing Exim Logo Contest!

I'm on shakey ground having started this thread... but can we keep this
off the main list. I'll organise whatever bits are needed to make this
work, but the t-shirts/logo etc thread is starting to dominate a mostly
technical list, and although t-shirts are *very* important now that
fewer companies appear to be replenishing my freebies stocks.... :-)

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]