Re: [Exim] Logo contest (Logo and Slogans)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: exim-users
Cc: yann
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Logo and Slogans (Re: T-Shirt)
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Logo contest (Logo and Slogans)
On 8-Mar-00 at 10:51, patl@??? (patl@???) wrote:

> I suggest we expand the range of potential logo contributors by
> submitting this as a target for the semi-monthly GIMP image contest.
>
>      http://www.gimp.org/art.html
>      http://contest.gimp.org/

> (Note that the contest.gimp.org page is currently down for retooling;
> but they're still running the contests so it should be back up soon.)
>
> If they accept, they will handle the display page, voting, etc.

Oops, it looks like I was too hasty. I checked to ensure the
contest pages are still there; but didn't actually read them.
It turns out that the monthly GIMP contests just sort of faded
away about a year ago; and no one has bothered to update the
web site.

So, it looks like we're on our own as far as setting up a place
to view and vote on submissions. It might still be worth posting
a notice to the GIMP mailing list or appropriate newsgroups to
let them know about the contest though - there are some pretty
good graphics artists with a bit of time on their hands; and
I suspect more of them read the GIMP lists than the eXim list...

-Pat